The players can participate in pvp activities to earn loot boxes. Preset game modes: deathmatch, hunting prop, rescue hostage, capture the flag...
● Default Sandboxes: the players can join in those sandboxes to fight each other or fight as a team to earn loot boxes, which contain base objects and object parts.
○ These are preset sandboxes, created by the developers.
○ The players must pay a small fee in soft currency to enter and participate in the different game modes.
● Player-created Sandboxes
○ These are sandboxes created by the players.
○ Any player who wants to enter those sandboxes must pay a fee defined by the owner to enter it and participate in the activities inside.
● There are several ways to earn money from Sandboxes:
○ Beat other players and win their tokens or NFTs items based on Sandbox’s rules. ■ Winner will pay a small fee to the developers .
○ Win a sandbox activity to receive loot boxes, which contain objects that can be traded for tokens/ NFTs items.
○ Being a Sandbox's owner and collecting rent fees from other players who join that sandbox (without even being active in the game)