We respect and appreciate your privacy and the integrity of the information you provide and allow us to collect. We strive to adhere to industry standards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information when you use our services or access the PlanetSandbox platform and ecosystem.
2. Our Relationship with You
3. Personal Information that We collect
4. How We collect Personal Information
5. How We use Personal Information
6. How We Protect Personal Information
7. How long We retain Personal Information
9. Sharing your Personal Information
10. Third-Party Collection of Personal Information
11. Designated Countries and Your Legal Rights
12. Rights of the residents of the EEA
13. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
16. How to contact PlanetSandbox
PlanetSandbox has individual relationships with its services, as described below:
• "User" is an individual who provides us with Personal Information through our PlanetSandbox website, Official Channels, social media accounts, or other means. For example, users can create and complete other PlanetSandbox social media engagement tasks, gain the right to add a whitelist for any IDO fundraising activity, or communicate with us on our social media accounts.
Before connecting or participating in PlanetSandbox Ecosystem, You must provide Us with your full name, date of birth, nationality, home address, location, government identification number (Identification Card/Passport Number and Date of the Issuance of Identification Card/Passport), telegram username, digital wallet address, email address, IP address, documentation for proof of address and other information. We require which can be used to distinguish your identity, access the PlanetSandbox Ecosystem, and the Know Your Customer ("KYC") Verification purpose.
Additionally, You will use single sign-on (also known as "OAuth") by logging in to Our Services using Metamask. These services will authenticate your identity and allow you to share certain Information with Us, such as your username and email address.
Furthermore, You must be required to upload facial image data and provide additional information when firstly connecting with PlanetSandbox, such as linking to your Facebook account, Telegram, LinkedIn, GitHub, Google, or Twitter of other social media accounts and more.
When You engage or use Our Services, We will monitor your information through your device, such as your IP address, phone number, the type of device You use to access Our Platform, device information, which websites You visited before accessing Our Services or Platform, browser type, Information about your browser, Date and Time You visit Our Platform, Volume of data transmitted and network operator. This information will be directly obtained by PlanetSandbox or through third-party service providers.
We collect this information to ensure that Our interface and Platform are seamlessly accessible for all worldwide users, except users in prohibited jurisdictions.
We are entitled to collect and use or process the Personal Information You have provided on Our Platform or generated through your usage of the PlanetSandbox ecosystem to be able to communicate with You through messages, requests, emails, live chats, file attachments in connection with your transactions on PlanetSandbox, or any other information related to your contact with us. If You contact Us, We will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
Parts of PlanetSandbox Services are public, including any information disclosed on Our social media accounts. Thus You acknowledge that such aspects of PlanetSandbox Services may appear on search engines or other publicly available platforms and may be "crawled", searched, and used by the third parties or other Users and Customers of the Services. Please do not post any information that You do not wish to reveal publicly.
We will collect and process Personal Information automatically provided by You under the following situations.
- when You visit and firstly connect with PlanetSandbox website;
- when You voluntarily complete any user survey or provide feedback to Us via emails or any other electronic channels, including on Our social media accounts;
- when You use browser cookies or any other relevant software upon visiting PlanetSandbox website;
We will collect your Personal Information from third parties as required or permitted to the extent of applicable laws. Information from the third-party sources will include, but will not limit to, public databases, ID verification partners, KYC Verification partners, blockchain data, marketing partners and resellers, advertising partners, and analytics providers.
Your Personal Information will be made available on a need-to-know basis to PSB, Our Affiliates, Our Partners, or within Our group of companies. The employees or any persons or third parties working for PlanetSandbox are responsible for using and protecting your Personal Information.
We use and process your Personal Information for the following purposes or in the following ways:
We respect data protection principles and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purpose for which such personal data were provided. We primarily use your Personal Information, either collected or delivered, to enable your use of the PlanetSandbox platform and ecosystem (including, but not limited to, processing transactions) to improve the Services' efficiency and the process to participate in the IDO fundraising events and to verify your identity.
We use the information collected to protect Our Platforms, Users' Information, and archives. We also use IP addresses and cookies to detect suspicious activities and protect against automated abuse such as spam, phishing, Distributed Denial of Service ("DDoS") attacks, and other security risks.
For Our legitimate interests, We will use the information in compliance with Our legal obligations, global and local industry standards, and Our AML/KYC/CTF procedures. In the case where it is strictly necessary (i.e., to protect the vital interests of the users or other natural persons, to prevent or mitigate fraud, to fulfill the purpose of public interest, or to pursue Our reasonable interests), We may use and process your Personal Information without obtaining your consent. You hereby expressly authorize PlanetSandbox to disclose all information relating to You in PlanetSandbox's possession to any law enforcement or government officials upon a valid request.
- We actively measure and analyze your information to understand how You use and interact with Our Services and Our Platform and provide You with a unique and personalized experience. For example, We allow You to use social media plugins on Our Services (e.g., Telegram, Twitter). We keep track of your preferences such as display name, time zone, etc. This review is continuously conducted by Our operation teams to improve Our Platforms' performance constantly and to resolve issues with user experience.
- In addition, We use such information to monitor trends, improve Our Services, Our administration, the content and layout of the PlanetSandbox website, and develop new Services for You.
- We use your Personal Information, collected or derived from your communication devices or email address, to interact with You directly, provide You with the necessary support, and keep You informed of wallets connected, transactions, staking instructions, and security details as well as other aspects.
- We will share your Personal Information with Our marketing partners for the purposes of targeting, modelling, or identifying analytics as well as marketing and advertising. We may send You marketing communications to alert You about new Services, yet You can opt out of Our marketing activities at any time.
PlanetSandbox takes reasonable care to protect our security as well as your Personal Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to ensure your information confidentiality and integrity. The safeguards include the use of firewalls, and data encryption, enforcing physical access controls to Our premises and files, and limiting access to Personal Information only to those employees, agents, or third parties who need access to that information to process it for Us.
We also implement specific reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, and such security measures comply with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the applicable laws.
However, You agree and acknowledge that it is impossible to fully guarantee the security of your Personal Information by implementing the safeguard mentioned above and measures. It is not absolute protection to your Personal Information and accessing the Services.
You agree that We will not hold any responsibility for the acts committed by those who gain unauthorized access or abuse your information and services. In addition, We will not have any responsibility for any act committed by the third-party service providers who are contractually engaged with Us to maintain an appropriate security measure for protecting your Personal Information. Thus, You are recommended to understand this responsibility and independently take safety precautions to protect your Personal Information, mainly your credential information such as your wallet address. You hereby agree that We will not be liable for any information leakage and other damage or loss not caused by Our intention or gross negligence, including, but not limited to, hacker attacks, power interruptions, or unavoidable technical failures.
You are aware that your Personal Information will continue to be stored and retained by Us or by a third-party processor engaged by the US for KYC Verification while You have been using or accessing the PlanetSandbox ecosystem and the Services and after your use of the Services for a reasonable time stipulated under the applicable law.
In addition, We may be required by applicable laws and regulatory requirements to retain certain information, including your Personal Information, your identification verification materials, Information relevant to AML/KYC/CTF procedures, Information related to staking instructions, account agreements, and other agreements between Us and third-parties, account statements, and other records after You stop accessing or participating in PlanetSandbox.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while You are viewing a website. Cookies are beneficial and may be used for various purposes. These purposes include, among other things, allowing You to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between You and the Services quicker, easier and smoother. Our MyMasterWar website will use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are essential to enable You to log in, navigate a website, and use its features or provide a service requested by You. We will not need to obtain your consent to use these cookies.
These cookies allow the website to remember your choices (such as your username, language, or the region You reside in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies collect information about how You use a website, for example, which pages You go to most often, how much time You spend on a page, and record difficulties You may experience while using the website, such as error messages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the efficiency of the website.
- These cookies are used to deliver advertisements tailored to You and your interests precisely. They are also used to limit the number of times that You see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. These cookies remember that You have visited a website, and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the sites' functionality provided by the other organizations.
- You may remove these cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if You choose to disable cookies, some features of MyMasterWar Services may not operate correctly or become inaccessible, and your online experience may be limited.
We will not rent, sell, or disclose your Personal Information to any third parties, except to those who require access to the information to perform their tasks and duties under the binding agreements executed with Us and share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
We may share, transfer, disclose, or allow access to your Personal Information to the following third parties for the purposes described below:
- We may disclose Personal Information to the third parties in order to administer or process a transaction or services You have authorized or requested or in the context of facilitating the execution of a transaction. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties that provide support services or analytical information for the Service improvement only where we have a lawful basis to do so or under an agreement or legal requirements for the transfer of Personal Information.
- We will be required to verify your identities by applicable laws and regulatory requirements and rely on third-party services to perform these verifications. Personal Information You Provide to Us during the initial connecting process is passed to these services at KYC Verification process and on an ongoing basis after that.
- We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement and government officials when We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, a valid court order to prevent financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or investigate violations of any of Our T&Cs or any other applicable policies.
- We may share your Personal Information with third-party processors acting on behalf of MyMasterWar or engaged by MyMasterWar to process your Personal Information for MyMasterWar, Our Affiliates, and Our Partners.
Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of your relationship with Us. These third parties may allow You to permit/restrict the collected information. It may be in your interest to restrict or enable such data collections individually.
This provision applies to Users of the Services located in the EEA, United Kingdom, and Switzerland (herein collectively referred to as "Designated Countries") when Data or Personal Information is collected. We may ask for your information regarding your nationality, location, and country You are in when You use Our Services or Platform, or We may rely on your IP address. We cannot apply this provision to Users who do not provide information about the location or obfuscate location information not to appear located in the Designated Countries.
We use and process your Personal Information based on a valid lawful basis of the GDPR and any equivalent regulations (collectively referred to as "Data Protection Laws"). The lawful basis for processing your Personal Information includes
- 1.Your consent
- 2.performance of a contract
- 3.A legitimate interest
- 4.A compliance with legal obligations
- 5.Protection your vital interest
- 6.Public task
Under certain circumstances, when You use Our Services, You have the rights under the Data Protection Laws about your Personal Information. These rights include the following:
You reserve the right to be informed about the collection, use, and process of your Personal Information.
You reserve the right to make a request for a copy of the Personal Information We hold about You and specific Information regarding Our processing of this information.
You reserve the right to request Us to update, correct, or complete your Personal Information that You believe to be outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete. You will rectify this at any time by informing Us via our contact channels.
You may request to have your Personal Information deleted from Our record where your Personal Information is no longer necessary to be used for the Services or on the Platform; your Personal Information was collected in relation to processing that You previously consented to but later withdrew or your Personal Information was collected in relation to processing activities to which You object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Our processing.
- Please be informed that the right to be Forgotten mentioned above is not an absolute right. We are compelled to fulfill your request only where the retention of your Personal Information might cause an infraction of the GDPR or applicable law to which We are subject. We shall exercise reasonable efforts in having your Personal Information erased to the extent required by the GDPR or applicable law, including in communicating erasure to Our recipients of your Personal Information unless that proves to be impossible or a disproportionate effort.
- You reserve the right to request to transfer a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information to You or the third party of your choice. We will provide You, or a third-party, your Personal Information in a machine-readable format. This right only applies to Personal Information You have consented Us to use.
You may request Us to restrict or suppress the processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances as follows:
- to contest the accuracy of the Personal Information;
- when the processing is considered unlawful, but You do not wish to have your Personal Information erased;
- where We no longer need to process your Personal Information, but the information must be retained for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and
- where You have objected to Our processing your Personal Information, but We need to determine whether Our legitimate interest overrides your objection.
You may object to Our reliance on Our legitimate interests as the basis of Our processing of your Personal Information that impacts your rights. You may also object to Our process of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- You reserve the right to withdraw your consent when we are relying on it to process your Personal Information. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of Our processing of your Personal Information prior to withdrawing.
- If You wish to exercise these rights as aforementioned, please inform and contact Us via Our Platform, including PlanetSandbox website or send a request to Contact Support.
- There are some limitations when You wish to exercise any of these individual rights. We may limit your rights in the following situations:
- Where denial of access is required by-laws;
- When granting access would harm others' privacy;
- In order to protect Our rights and properties;
As a part of your use of and to ensure better and seamless delivery of the Services to You, We may store, process, analyse, transfer your Personal Information in location globally, including countries other than your home jurisdiction, and/or locations outside the Designated Countries where there may have data protections with less protection than the EU GDPR or the equivalent data protection laws.
Our Service and Platform contain the transmission of your Personal Information to or to be transferred to or processed outside of the country where You are located or outside the Designated Countries; it is not suggestible if your Personal Information is restrictive.
- Our Services are not designed for people under 18 or under the legal age to provide consent under the applicable laws of the country or jurisdiction where You are using Our Services or Platform. If You are not over 18 or of your country's legal age, You will not provide any Personal Information to Us or engage in Our services. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from You. If We are aware that You are under 18 or under the legal age who already shared your Personal Information with Us, We will discard such information and block your access to the PlanetSandbox ecosystem immediately.
- We cannot guarantee that any losses, misuses, unauthorized accession, or alteration of your Personal Information will not occur. You hereby agree that You play a vital role in protecting your Personal Information, including your credentials.
Furthermore, We may provide You with the “just-in-time” disclosures or additional information about Our data collection process, purposes for processing, or other information. The just-in-time notification aims to supplement or clarify Our privacy practice or provide You with additional choices about how We process your personal information.