The official security assessment was published in 29th September by CertiK security engineers.
This report represents the results of CertiK’s engagement with the source code of the Planet Sandbox project as well as any contract dependencies.
The in-depth investigation of the smart contract in question included Static Analysis and Manual Review techniques. The auditing process focused on the following considerations:
- Testing smart contract against both common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Assessing the codebase to ensure compliance with current best practices and industry standards.
- Ensuring contract logic meets the specifications and intentions of the client.
- Cross-referencing contract structure and implementation against similar smart contracts produced by industry leaders.
- Thorough a line-by-line manual review of the entire codebase.
The findings were identified and presented in the vulnerability summary, of which ranging from major to informational issues. Most of them has been resolved. No critical issues were found during the auditing process, and the Planet Sandbox team alleviated all findings highlighted by the CertiK Professional Services team, pointing towards a well-written contract by the team’s engineers.